What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate laying system
- Discover how to examine the days race cards and quickly find short-cost favourites that have a very slim chance of winning
- Discover how to tell the difference between the odds on favourite that will romp home and the one that has no chance
- Discover the fundamental differences between each type of race in both flat and National hunt racing
- Learn how to navigate, find and assess all the racing elements of the new Racing-Post.com website
- Find out why laying horse on the flat isn’t the same as laying over jumps or on the A.W
- Discover how to avoid the costly mistakes most punters make by overplaying the market
- Know the factors that make certain favourites less likely to win their races
- Learn why most horses are favourite simply based upon their most recent form
- Know how to create a risk free bet following the money in the market
- Learn why other lay systems fail to make a profit all year round
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. False Favourites scores 70.56/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lay.false-favourites.co.uk, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $40.32.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: lay.false-favourites.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to lay.false-favourites.co.uk, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)